About 5:00 PM there was a fire in an apartment located on the 8th floor of 9-storey building 31 on prospect Mendeleeva. During the fire two womens and three mens where died. According to preliminary reports, the death of four of the victims was the result of acute poisoning by combustion products. One of the women to escape the fire, trying to get out of the apartment through the balcony, but slipped and fell to the ground and died of her injuries. Another man, who descend through the balcony down to the floor below, was hospitalized with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
ВНИМАНИЕ! ВЕДЁТСЯ ПРЕМОДЕРАЦИЯ КОММЕНТАРИЕВ, БУДЬТЕ ВЕЖЛИВЫ, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА.